20071221

They Don't Fall Far from the Tree

Just a couple days ago I found out that Britney Spears has a little sister, a cuter, happier Spears, and she even seems to be smarter. At first I thought, maybe this can show that people from the same upbringing can come out differently. Sure, Britney is complete trailer trash, but maybe lil' sis will come out differently. Then I thought, no, any product of Lynn Spears' will not come out well. Even if Jamie Spears did go the "clean girl" route and appear on a kids' show instead of making her name by prancing around in a slutty schoolgirl outfit, she'll end up with her equivalent of the shaved head crazy farm drunk binge.

Or so I thought.

Then, right on time, the train arrived. Jamie Spears, Britney's sixteen year-old sister, is pregnant from a boy that she met in church. Yep. Evidently the Spears have taken it upon themselves to repopulate Louisiana.

I'm in no way surprised, of course. You're talking about a woman (Lynn Spears) who thought to herself, "I'm just a useless trailer trash trophy wife, but I've got tits and a pretty smile! I'll just pop out a bunch of me's and push them into the spotlight before they're old enough to make rational decisions for themselves." I'm not suggesting she thought that whole thing, not because she isn't that fucked up, but because she's a fucking retard. But on the bright side, look at that girl. Most girls that hot are very protective of their bodies, but this girl is wet and ready. Hell, everyone else is exploiting her, why not?

Incidentally, Lynn Spears' book on parenting, to be released by the Christian press, has been cancelled. No, I'm not joking.

No comments: