20080107

Attractive girl of the week

Being the shallow, obtrusive guy that I am, I'm on the bus this weekend and I'm eye-fucking this really cute girl about three rows in front of me. One of the problems of winter is that there's too much left to the imagination– with everyone all bundled up in thick coats and big beanies, pretty much the only thing you have to admire is their cheekbones. So, I have no idea if this girl was attractive or not but she had nice cheekbones and I have a healthy imagination. I know a lot of girls feel violated by having guys do this to them, but she doesn't even notice me and it's a long bus ride so I consider it a victimless crime.

So, as I'm unabashedly staring, completely unbeknown to her, I see her look around the bus. As her head turns toward my direction, of course, I'm just idly gazing out the window. Anyway. After scanning the bus, she slides over and opens her backpack. She pulls out a Fred Meyers sack out, which has a dinner that it would appear she had just recently purchased. Out of the sack, she pulls out an apple. She then taps the shoulder of a homeless guy with a Coast Guard cap sitting across from her, and asks if he would like some Doritos. He just kind of looks at her, and she holds out a bag of Doritos she pulled from the sack. "Don't you want it?" he asks. "I kept the apple," she replies, and continues to hold out the chips. He takes them and thanks her. She reaches back into the sack and pulls out the main course, a deli sandwich, the only other thing in her sack. "You can have this, too," she says, and holds out the sandwich. He looks at her for a minute, but he's obviously hungry, so he takes it.

The girl puts on her headphones and dances to herself as she bites into her apple. The homeless man breaks the sandwich in half and taps her on the shoulder. She takes off her headphones. "Can I offer you half of my sandwich?" he asks. "That's okay," she says cheerily, "I have my apple." She puts her headphones back on and watches out the window, enjoying her dinner.

I've heard girls rant before, "what does it take to get a guy to stop staring at my tits, and just appreciate me for who I am!?" Well, that's one way to do it. I kept watching her for the rest of the trip, but it was out of admiration. It was one of those few times I could say to myself while checking a girl out, "would you look at the character on that girl."

1 comment:

ThatGuy said...

Nice post dude, I've been in similar situations. Ones that make u just step back from your usual cravings.....girls.