20080729

A fucking tip

Hey, if someone looks really pissed off, a really good way to piss them off even futher is to come up to them and say, "are you okay? Is everything all right? Is there anything I can do to help?"

Just leave them the fuck alone, asshole. You're not the fucking pope. Who the fuck do you think you are, that you have all the magic fucking answers that they must be missing? On top of that, why the fuck does everyone think that 'talking it through' is the answer to all the world's problems? Oh fantastic, I've been able to express how I feel! Why, having you tell me that "everything's going to be okay, I just know it" has suddenly dug me out of debt, got me the perfect job, and cleaned up everything that's wrong with the world.

Unless you're fucking Jesus, eat shit. I'm competent enough to fix my own fucking problems, I don't need your fucking charity.

No comments: