20080807

Fucking Genius

In general I'm not particularly fond of TV, and I never really like Jimmy Kimmel overall. However, there's one bit that I can't stop laughing all the way through, and I should point out that I very rarely actually laugh at anything, even my favorite shows. I think they're very funny, I'm just not much of a laugher.

The clip is the last video here, but I need to set it up first. This was the culmination of a very long-going running joke on Kimmel. Anyone who watches Kimmel is aware of it, and most people who just casually browse the net have already seen it, but for my own gratification, I'm putting it up on my blog. We start with the running joke:



The running joke hit its punchline after literally a year continuing on, which was itself brilliantly executed:



Then the joke was over, and a new joke was born:



which, while brilliant in its own way, was simply lead in to the best late night production ever:



you're welcome.

No comments: